A Fundamental Question™.

Unfortunately, most people are satisfied with glib responses that do not really answer the question. Strip away all of your appellations and your duties and and try to define yourself without looking to the external; look into the mirror, look deeply into your own eyes, and ask yourself: Who am I?

Who am I? Where am I going? What do I want? What am I doing? When will this be over? When will what be over?
What does that sign mean? What does it all mean? Why do you think it means anything? Why are you late for work?
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? What do you think? What do I think? When will I will I will I be famous?
Have I been guilty all this time? What am I doing here? What does this button do? How could you? why?
What am I going to do? Where is this all leading? What now?What is your emergency? When will I be ok? Will I be ok? Are you ok?
Where do you want to go today? What did I think would happen? What was I thinking? Where is everybody?
What are you doing this weekend? Did you have a good weekend? What time is it? What do I do now? Who am I?
What do I want? What day is it? What time is best for you? How did I get here? What's my age again?
How are you today? Do you need any help there? What happened to the life that I had planned?
What does customer service mean to you? Who Am I? What is the point? What do you believe in?
Who am I? What do I want? How soon is now? Can you do me a favour? Can I see you for a minute? What are you doing?
What am I doing? Where's my mind? What's up? Where did it all go? What did I do wrong?What are you looking at?
What do you want from me? What makes you think I care? Is something eluding you sunshine?
What am I looking for? Why is the sky blue? How does that make you feel? Would you like fries with that?
What the fuck? What are you looking forward to? What is that supposed to mean? What are you looking at? Where am I?
Why can't you just leave me alone? What do you want the internet to be? Who cares? Where can I hide? Where did I go wrong?
Have you had your weetbix today? Are you really happy doing what you do? What am I doing here? Why can't I be happy?
Who's for lunch? Hello?
Who am I? What do I want?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.