Why can't I stop thinking about you? Why can't you just leave me alone for one moment? I don't understand what it is that makes you think you can just invade my mind and refuse to go away. You have to do something to make this stop. I have done my best, now it is your turn. I tried to sit down and read a book tonight, but there you were. I couldn't read a single paragraph without thinking about your smile, your touch, your eyes, and the things I want to talk to you about in the future. It is just not fair. Every other second of the day, you keep popping up in my mind to distract me. I can't get anything done under these conditions.

A person like me should not be this silly and irrational. I have seen a lot in my life, I know a little about people, what makes you think that you can just take over and be so important right now? Don't you realize that I have things to do and places to go? I need you to do something that will make me not think about you. Do something horrible! Shave the cat, hack my bank account, sleep with my sister (of course, that would be tricky, given how far away she is from California, but you get the idea). I can't think of a single reason to not think about you entirely too much, waiting with anticipation until we see each other again. I want you, and this is driving me crazy.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.