Have respect for the old and courage to take a chance with the new.
Remain faithful to your own nature and true to the people you love.



****


To elaborate for the sake of hearing my own voice reverberate the hollow chambers of my mind. What you do is nothing if nothing is learned from the doing, make a mistake ... fix it the next time it come around, great success drops in your lap learn "what did it take to get here?, was it blind luck or a strategic plan from the start. 
The new is nothing to be feared. The new could be better then again the new could be worse, and if it does knock you on your ass don't be afraid to get back on the horse after it's kicked you in the face.
You are nothing if not yourself. No two people are alike in every way similar in many maybe but not just like the you that you are. The past is what makes you, you experiences are what form you. All your successes, all your failure, your highest highs, and your lowest lows, everything is marked into your sub-conscience like a stamp pressed into hot wax. People around you can change how you may be perceived from the way you dress to the language you talk in. But when alone and in your mind you revert to the way you have grown to be.
Despite what you may think your friends are your life line. They are the ones who will bring you back from the edge, help you when you need it, share their time with you good and the bad. Never take them for granted because once the back and forth give and take becomes one sided you will become alone by your own blunder.


****

Have respect for the old and courage to take a chance with the new.
Remain faithful to your own nature and true to the people you love.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.