This is really very easy. You might want to use Jinmyo's Spider Monkey's Curry Powder in this.

Curried "Scalloped Potatoes"
Roughly chop a white onion into large chunks. Slice unpeeled potatoes into bite-sized pieces (cut in half down the centre, cut each half in half down the centre, then slice across). Mix the onion and potatoes in a large baking tray. Mix tinned coconut milk with dried chillies, hot curry powder, turmeric, dry mustard powder, kosher salt, fresh black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chopped coriander and mint, and fresh lime juice. Blend well and pour the sauce over the potatoes and onion pieces, tossing them, in the sauce so that each piece is evenly covered. Wedge large pieces of lemongrass here and there. Bake at a high temperature for around half an hour, turn the potatoes once and add a few handfuls of whole unpeeled roasted almonds. Bake for another half hour. Remove from the oven, extract the lemongrass, and serve over steamed Chinese rice.

Seared Tofu
Rinse Chinese deep-fried tofu well to remove the excess oil. Slice each piece into four large sections. Marinate in shoyu (soy sauce). Sear in a mixture of canola oil and a few drops of sesame and garlic oils.

Two Colours of Greens
Chop mustard greens, nappa cabbage into large pieces. Sauté the stems from the mustard greens first, then add the leafy greens. Season with shoyu and fresh black pepper.

Would you like to go to the Vegetarian Meals That Aren't Just Brown Gack?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.