It was 6:20 AM; I was in a bunny’s suit on my way by foot to General Mills.

"Travis" said my good friend Pete "This is fucked up, you know that?"

I just smiled a stupid smile... he really didn’t notice though, seeing how I had a giant rabbit face on my head "Frankly I don't care" I replied, "This has gone on long enough - these bastards deserve everything they're going to get".

Finally, we arrived. The main building was closed so we sat and waited. The first person to arrive was a janitor to start his janitorial duties. His name was Frank, he was nice to us, yet interestingly enough the second person to arrive was a security guard.

The security guard informed us how he didn’t want any trouble, and how we should just go.

I didn’t care, I wanted Cereal, and I wanted it now.

After about three hours of picketing with my "Trix are for everyone!!" sign Pete approached a disgruntled employee entering the building to start her workday, "What's he trying to do?" she said.

"He's protesting" Pete replied.

"Oh" she said, "He should stop that..."

It was then mild-mannered Pete did something I only once dreamed of (it was a fucked up dream... I might node it later...); he said "(Just) GIVE THE RABBIT A FUCKING BOWL OF CEREAL, YOU DICK!

Ten minutes later we received a complementary bowl of Trix, it was good.

This recycled (and greatly fictional) node-shell has just wasted a moment of your life, now go do something productive.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.