I'm listening to this radio show that's broadcast out of my hometown of Chicago called Mancow's Morning Madhouse. They were recently talking about The Secret Masters and this like that, and the Ananaki aliens. Also, I've recently had a discussion with my friend about things like Carnivore and Echelon and all that crazy shit, and the one thing I thought through the whole thing:

If millions of publically educated kids, along with backwoods yokels, and irate radio show hosts can figure all this scary stuff out...don't you think the Stone Masons or The Templars or whoever is ruling all this...don't you think they've already had the ideas YOU'RE having?

All these conspiracy theories are probably not even yours, they were sparked by the theories of others. And where do they get THEIR ideas from? The top of the pyramid, from the all-seeing eye. The Secret Masters aren't just rich politicians and government agents. They've got a hand in everything, the intelligentsia, the idle rich, geeks, the poor, if these people are real then they are E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E. Do you think that government agencies are going to openly admit things like Echelon and Carnivore without knowing the consequences, they do it because they want you to believe these things, they want to distract you.

Look, I'm not saying I know what's really going on, but what I'm saying is that YOU probably don't know. Before you go around spouting your radical anti-New World Order doctrine, remember, this is their world and the strings of the puppeteer reach farther than you can see.
Checkmate.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.