display | more...

A device used in the creation of bales, usually of hay, alfalfa, wheat chaff, grass, or other plants. Such a device is usually attached to a tractor via a pto (power take off).

Different styles of balers produce different styles of bales. Common are round bales, small square bales (which make good temporary seating at a Stampede Pancake Breakfast or BBQ), and large square bales.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.