Ok.. I regretfully admit that I am boy crazy. I have been since I had my first boyfriend in pre-school. His name was Craig. We used to play "Star Wars", and I'd be the princess, and he would use my pink flipout comb as a light-sabre. Boys have always been my weakness. Even when I am not looking, part of me is still waiting to run into my dream guy, so I can try to woo him.. or make him want to court me.. *teehee* I am just a sappy doe-eyed girl (as much of one as I can be, while still being HARDCORE!@)

Symptoms of a girl who is having an attack of boy craziness: (it is like epilepsy.. it lays dorment, and can strike at anytime.. but it never goes away for good)

Uncontrollable smile, abnormal behavior (as if she is frequenting places, or activities she doesn't like), a sudden urge to bake cookies and things for certain guy friends, a large amount of noding where the topic somehow has something to do with the same guy.. over and over
A card game for pre-teen girls. Mr. Joe Average high school student sends in his info to the company, they put him on a card. Little trading cards are sold all over the nation with these boys' mugs plastered all over them.

Girls match up their friends with one of the boys based on his biographical information and interests. I haven't found the point of the game yet. Many of the cards have utterly creepy things on them.

One of my favorites was a boy named Jamal who had his own rap group called Imajin. It said he liked to wink at the girls when on stage to drive them crazy. His pick-up line is "Yo baby, yo."

Bryan hopes to one day be an Air Force fly boy, but for now, he just drives the girls crazy with his groovy dance moves.

Go figure.

There is a website where masses of girls congregate and communicate with these hot studs on message boards at http://www.boycrazy.com.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.