user since
Sun Feb 2 2003 at 09:01:26 (21.2 years ago )
last seen
Tue May 13 2003 at 18:11:54 (20.9 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -3
mission drive within everything
To learn a lot and get life-aiding help that I'll use for the remainder of this life they call nothing.
specialties
Quick Mental Math, 140 Words Per Minute,
school/company
United South High School
motto
Life is like a broken pencil... completely pointless, but here I come to sharpen up myself and write out my novel in this life.
most recent writeup
She came, she conquered, she left (idea)
Send private message to BrokenPencil

I am 15 years old. I like to do mental math and general math competitions; I win 1st place lot. It's almost every month and it's hosted by different schools all the time. I like to play acoustic guitar and am in Band and Jazz Band. I want to, one day, make a band and go far. I know you must be amused by the end of that sentence... but I believe I can, and I will. Besides that, I am also eccentric! *boasts off more* I can also tie my shoelaces. I hang out alone in school... I've never had a girlfriend, boo-hoo to me. *shows sympathy for himself by poking you* My favorite band is Greenday and that's all I usually listen to. Every month or so, I'll jam out to something else... but that's probably rare. Anyway, since teens are stupid, I am making you stupid by reading this, right? So I should end this.

(I can tie my socklaces too!)