This is for inept college students only :) the rest of you can just laugh at us.
First get your rice and make it like so.

2:1 ratio water to rice
teaspoon of salt for every cup of rice
teaspoon of margarine for every cup of rice
Put it all in a pot and bring it to a boil stirring it as you do. Then turn another burner on low, put a lid on the boiled rice and set it on the low burner. Leave it there for about 20 minutes and if your anything like me it will have screwed up and you'll have mushy rice. :)

Now to fix it just toss it in a no stick frying pan and fry it up good. :) If you want the chicken proceed to the next section.

For one person and this amount of rice 1 or 2 boneless chicken breasts should do.

Cut the chicken up into little chunks and throw it on a frying pan. Fry it until its good and golden brown throwing seasonall salt on it as you go.

NOTE: Make sure you wash anything that came into contact with the raw chicken thoroughly with dish soap and water.

Now just toss the rice and chicken together in the frying pan and cook it until most of the mushiness is out of the rice. :) Sometimes i'll toss baby carrots in it for the vegetable part of the meal just slice them in half so they cook up better.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.