user since
Tue Feb 18 2003 at 04:32:12 (21.2 years ago )
last seen
Fri Nov 21 2008 at 19:34:15 (15.4 years ago )
number of write-ups
22 - View Emerald Eyes's writeups (feed)
level / experience
2 (Acolyte) / 514
mission drive within everything
Do whatever I do the best that I can.
specialties
Playing the piano, photography and writing (you know...the artsy type)
school/company
Dunham Construction
motto
The only obstacle in life is a bad frame of mind...
most recent writeup
Beluga
Send private message to Emerald Eyes

There is nothing that is impossible, it is a measurement of difficulty - do what you believe you can do, and do it the best that you can, that is the ultimate reward.... Das Leben ist suß....

Since I have always had a passion for writing, my friend who writes on E2 convinced me to give it a shot. It turns out that I found it quite rewarding and exciting - you never know how people will react so it's great when you get to find out what people REALLY think. So far things have gone well with my nodes - oh wait...I've only done 20! Well, hopefully there will be more to come, and it's awesome the talent that's contained in this site.

I just want to thank everybody for their support and input - I have never felt so welcome. The response is something that I never expected and is something that is very special. Thanks everyone for welcoming me and I hope I can pull my weight at E2!