Every day you experience something new. When you are first born you experience the opening of your eyes for the first time. As a toddler you choose to crawl. As you grow older, things become more apparent that through life everyday you are going to overcome obstacles and experience something your mind has never known before.

The things you learn in life are your own experiences and even though you may want to share them with someone else, there is nothing you can say or do that will give them the full benifit of trying it for themselves.

I have tried many things in my life but I am no where near even close to doing everything I want to accomplish. To learn or experience something new opens so many new doors and takes your mind to places it's never been before. To recieve the full benefits in life you must try something new. Everyday of your life do something you've never done before, try an interesting food, be open minded to a new band, do something slightly daring, go outside and meet as many people as you can , or try my new experience for today, which i have to say i really enjoy, noding. Let your mind set you free into a world unknown.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.