Transforms from race car to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: FIZZLE

FUNCTION: MILITARY STRATEGIST
"Planning a battle is ten times more important than fighting it."

Overloads his circuits with grandiose schemes and cheap fuel. Acts as if his true worth is measured not by what he does, but how much he talks about doing it. If he could run on his own hot air, he'd go forever. In car mode, leaves trails of flame in his path. Capable of going from 0 to 200 mph in 8 seconds. Prone to stalling on left turns. Possesses superior logistics and geographical data banks.

  • Strength: 6
  • Intelligence: 7
  • Speed: 6
  • Endurance: 2
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 6
  • Firepower: 1
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


Fizzle was a tiny blue Formula 1 race car who transformed into an equally tiny Sparkabot robot. His transformation was as basic as you could get -- pull out the back of the car to form legs, swing back the hood to reveal the head, swing down the sides to form arms -- but it was still a significant improvement on his Firecon counterparts. My only question is, why is a racing car employed as a military strategist?

Fiz"zle (?), v. i. [imp. & p. p. Fizzled (?); p. pr. & vb. n. Fizzling (?).] [See Fizz.]

1.

To make a hissing sound.

It is the easest thinng, sir, to be done, As plain as fizzling. B. Jonson.

2.

To make a ridiculous failure in an undertaking.

[Colloq. or Low]

To fizzle out, to burn with a hissing noise and then go out, like wet gunpowder; hence, to fail completely and ridicuously; to prove a failure. [Colloq.]

 

© Webster 1913.


Fiz"zle, n.

A failure or abortive effort.

[Colloq.]

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.