Atari 2600 Game
Produced by:Coleco
Model#:2665
Rarity:2 Common

This Atari 2600 game, (by Coleco), was a port of the Taito arcade game of the same name, (sorry if that is confusing). This game was also available, (with better graphics), on the ColecoVision.

This game is similar graphically to Commando. While it more closely resembles Ikari Warriors in gameplay. You control a soldier who fights his way ever upward, (its a vertical scrolling game), on his own personal mission to win a war. You can use both a gun and hand grenades, (as well as pilot any stray tanks that you happen to run across). Not a bad game, but the graphics cannot compare to the arcade version. This game is fairly common so it should be easy to add to your Atari, (or Coleco), collection.

Ed Temple was the programmer on this title.

This game is worth around $2 USD. Games with boxes and manuals are worth more.
Front Line is also fast food slang for the front counter of the store. Most frequently used in the form of one employee yelling "Front Line" to let the other employees know that there is a customer waiting.
Front Line also means the very forefront of a battle.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.