Episode 12 of Space Ghost Coast to Coast first aired on March 24, 1995. It was written by Evan Dorkin and Sarah Dyer.

Guests: This episode features a gimmick of having an all-woman lineup of guests, including Fran Drescher of The Nanny, Carol Channing of stage and screen, and Alice Cooper of rock and roll. Well, almost all women. Russell Johnson appears briefly in archive footage from the episode Gilligan.

Episode Premise: This episode serves as Space Ghost's tribute to women in entertainment, for which he booked all the guests. Zorak and Moltar would rather have had a tribute to Jack Klugman of Quincy fame, and to drive their point home they go on strike most of the episode, complete with signs like "SPACE GHOST UNFAIR TO EVIL MANTISES LOCAL 251". Fran Drescher is first and SG is naturally smitten by her, filled with nervousness when trying to talk to her and daydreaming of courtship and marriage and the like, until she breaks the news that she's already married. So she gets blasted. Zorak breaks the news that she's married to the Professor from Gilligan's Island, which takes SG to nervous breakdown-land. Carol Channing is up next, and SG is still distraught over Fran, but Carol manages to give him self-confidence. At least, until SG asks her to go steady, there he ends up feeling the sting of rejection and ridicule once again. So he makes plans to charm Alice Cooper, but then he discovers Alice is a guy. Suffice to say, he's becoming quite an emotional wreck towards the end of the episode. At which point, Zorak demonstrates the ejector seat installed in SG's chair. The close of the episode has Zorak and Moltar taking over the show with images of their beloved Jack Klugman, and SG wandering around in a distraught state of mind.

Storybook -- Hungry

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.