high•brow adj. 1. Of, relating to, or being highly cultured or intellectual: They only attend highbrow events such as the ballet or the opera. n. 1. One who possesses or affects a high degree of culture or learning. 2. A great name for a trog in a shadowrun game.

Transforms from helicopter to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: HIGHBROW

FUNCTION: ELECTRONIC WARFARE
"War is the playground of the ignorant."

To him, warfare is barbaric, worthy of only the most primitive...thinks differences need to be talked about, which he does endlessly. Uses big words no one else understands. A self-righteous snob. Binary-bonded to Gort, a cheerful, courageous young Nebulan. In helicopter mode, maximum speed: 1200 mph; equipped with radioactive jammers, target-indicating radar, magnetic, infra-red, and audio sensors. In robot mode, uses 2 corrosive acid rainmaker rifles.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 7
  • Speed: 7
  • Endurance: 6
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 6
  • Firepower: 6
  • Skill: 10
Transformers Tech Specs


Highbrow, like the other Autobot Headmasters, got his personality nailed in the "Rebirth" cartoon. His vehicle mode was possibly the coolest-looking of all the Autobots that year, a dual-rotor helicopter with both horizontal rotors positioned side-by-side and booster jets beneath. His robot mode was a little odder-looking, mainly because of the triangular design of his legs. Still plenty sharp, though.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.