The following instructions are from a leader of the Hollow Earth Society who is presently being given a tour of Hollow Earth by a Venusian.


In a lucid dreaming state I received information for levitation. The levitation state went on for a very long time, in which there was an individual who came and asked me 'how to levitate' as I was flying around.

I told the person this:

Draw a circle on the floor. Standing, place your hands spread out with palms towards the circle. Concentrate on passing energy from your hands into the center of the circle. Push your hands downward into the circle many times over. You will feel a steady flow of energy that when you place yourself behind it, will lift your body up. Keep moving your arms and steadying this flow of energy, until you reach a level high enough where you can glide in the magnetic breezes that continually encircle the earth.

Your body's frequency will adjust to your behavior and will cause your body to emit energy off the electrical grid that encompasses the Earth. This is the same grid that the Cetaceans ride in the oceans.

Once your body becomes fully saturated with this magnetic frequency you will be able to access it immediately. It will become, in accordance, a more normal state of being.

If you have years of yoga training, you might have the ability to do the above node, but if you're normal like me, you may want a practical method of levitation.

The first step to levitation is to practice in front of your dog or cat.

Stand approximately 10 to 20 feet away from the audience. You will want to have an audience with no more than three people. Face your audience at a slight angle. Practice in front of a mirror if you can, then you can find the best angle/distance ratio.

Keep your feet together, and slowly lift your body up with your other leg until you are on the tip of your toes, which will remain on the ground. Because of the angle and distance that you are facing the audience, it will appear that you are levitating. All though you will only levitate a few inches, your audience will be most impressed. Don't forget to come back down.

Angle is important! If you have the wrong angle, the whole trick will be ruined! This method of levitation is called the Balducci method.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.