(a rescued Nodeshell!)

The enemy of Solid Snake in Metal Gear Solid, he is supposedly of the same genetic makeup of Big Boss, the enemy you destroyed several sequels ago. His existance, and the truth behind their seemingly shared origin, and the hinted "third brother" of the two are part of the mystery of the storyline. It never gets fully resolved, but I'm curious as to what is going to happen in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

Liquid Snake-

One of the three surviving clones of Big Boss in the "Les Enfants Terribles" Project. Created to simulate the skills of Big Boss himself, Solid, Liquid, and Solidus Snake are the only survivors. In the first Metal Gear Solid, Liquid heads a terrorist faction to steal Metal Gear. Ultimately, he is killed by Solid Snake and Metal Gear is destroyed.

In Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Liquid Snake is revealed to be alive in the form of Revolver Ocelot's right arm. Liquid has the ability to take over Ocelot's mind, but he (Ocelot/Liquid) is pretty low key in the game. At the end of the game, Ocelot/Liquid escapes from Metal Gear Arsenal in a RAY to an undisclosed location. Luckily, Solid Snake put a tracker on him (a convenient way to open up for a sequel.)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.