Mixmaster anonymous remailers are a more advanced form of remailer. They mainly differ from the Cypherpunk remailers in their lesser succeptability to traffic analysis. They achieve this advantage by breaking every message in to equal sized parts which are mixed with parts of other messages and garbage and sent out at random intervals. This is an application of steganography because it effectively hides the message.

Transforms from cement truck to robot and back!

CONSTRUCTICON: MIXMASTER

FUNCTION: MATERIALS FABRICATION
"How strong the steel, how quick the conquest."

Nothing is safe from him...he will use anything from unliving rock to living robot in making new materials. Uses acids and bonding agents to reduce and recombine almost anything inside mixing drum...a chemistry lab on wheels. As left leg module, combines with fellow Constructicons to form giant robot "Devastator".

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 3
  • Endurance: 8
  • Rank: 4
  • Courage: 6
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 9
Transformers Tech Specs


I could never get over the way Mixmaster looked like he was wearing a full-length skirt in robot mode, due to the way his feet were formed by folding out the truck cab. That, plus the funny-looking laser guns he wore above his head, made him the most amusing of the Constructicons. He got about as many speaking parts as Long Haul in the cartoon, and now that I think about it, I can't recall seeing him in robot mode on the show at all. Guess I wasn't the only one who thought he looked effeminate.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.