An Okey-Dokey, (sometimes called a Giant Okey-Dokey) is a type of jaw-breaker. I used to work at a Bulk Food Store, and we sold these monsters. They come in all different colours, and like most jaw-breakers, the colour changes with each layer. What makes okey-dokeys particularly special is their size. Maybe I don't get out much, but I've never seen a piece of candy this mammoth. An Okey-Dokey is approximately the size of a tee-ball, which is just slightly smaller than a regular baseball. No child could ever fit one of these in his or her mouth, and as a result will simply suck on it like a giant lollipop with no stick and end up getting their hands all sticky and drooly and gross.

Buy one for your favourite child today!

A very useful program for the Apple Macintosh (pre-OS X) that will click the "OK" button on dialog boxes for you. Since the Mac is nowhere near preemptive multitasking, having a dialog box on the screen would often times halt all processing until the button was clicked. This is a rather poor situation for a server that sits unattended in a closet. Enter Okey Dokey (and the later "Pro" version), to click that "OK" button and keep your server humming along quietly to itself.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.