user since
Tue Jan 13 2004 at 00:46:23 (20.3 years ago )
last seen
Fri Dec 2 2005 at 05:27:45 (18.4 years ago )
number of write-ups
4 - View Punk Rocker Jenn's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 47
specialties
nirvana, punk rock, computers
motto
Share what you know, Learn what you don't.
most recent writeup
Clover
Send private message to Punk Rocker Jenn

Jenn is a cynical, narcissistic, erratic,pessimistic,antagonizing,intriguing, eccentric bi-polar 23 year old grrl with issues. I lack a strong vocabulary and cant spell worth a damn, but I speak very well.

I'm into Punk rock, photography, rottweillers, muscle cars, graphic design, writing,irish and scottish cultures, and computers. I have strong opinions. I am very straight-foward, and brutally honest. I don't care who you are, or what kind of power you have, I'm not afraid to tell you what I think. Im stubborn. I hate humans but I love people. I think way to much and way to deep. I'm in love with my geek-boy Dole (meltdown369).

A note to the E2 guys, if you're the one who gave me a - on a node I posted, can you give me a /msg letting me know what about it you didn't like. I am new to E2 and I'm still learning. I'm open to all suggestions on how to improve my writing here.