[  2001  ]
[   July    ]   [ August ]   [ September ]
[  2003  ]

(it all went downhill from here)

More information about some of these items, may be found on E2's SourceForge page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/everything2/ .

Sorry for not doing much this month, I've been busy or incapacitated. As for the numbers here, the sequence should come naturally to you.


0

  • added guard in Message Inbox (superdoc) for when sort-my-inbox pref. is enabled, and no groups are found; hopefully this will stop the Server Error!s some people are getting

1.3862943611198906188...

  • refixed Message Inbox (superdoc) to work properly when the sort-my-inbox option is enabled, and viewing the non-standard usergroups
  • as per Carthag's suggestion, made Message Inbox remember the archived/unarchived/both setting
  • while there, I also put in the sort-my-inbox option

2.079441541679835928...

  • more mucking with usergroup display page (htmlpage) so now any user can now easily /msg the group leader
  • updated showchatter (htmlcode) so long-word breaking now doesn't mess up links

3.04452243772342299650...

  • updated softlink (htmlcode), which shows the softlinks at the bottom of e2nodes and writeups, to only get the "light" version of the nodes, instead of the normal full version; this makes things a bit faster with no penalty, since all we care about is each softlink's ID and title

[  2001  ]
[   July    ]   [ August ]   [ September ]
[  2003  ]

I know I've been gone for a bit, but guess what. I'm back. Let's get down to business:

  • August 18, 2002 -
    • Added in the CRT: Rescue Manager for those participating in that project as a member of crtleads. They will now be able to scan out (every other day) any missed rescues mentioned on the The Content Rescue Team : Nodes page. This excludes any rescues that are the same as someone's name. Therefore, if someone really wanted to do a rescue on say, Teiresias, like the character, they'd have to announce it, per normal, because the Rescue Hunter assumed that those do not have any bearing on the real world, and is just a hardlink to the name of the person who found it.
    • Created a new document, Editor Endorsements possibly for addition to the homenodes of the editorial and administrative staff here. This lists editor cools per user, and makes you think of them as "Endorsements", which I think has a greater meaning than "Editor Cool", and gives them more status as a reward for some of the excellent work around here. This is pending approval, but I think that people stand by their ed-cools.
  • August 25, 2002 -
    • My hellish work project drags further onward. Ugh. I'm getting to stuff soon. Today: changed the writeup display pages (that is jukka writeup display page, ekw display page, and writeup display page) to be a bit smarter about the "all of SUCH AND SUCH" node. It now tells you if there are any more in that node, and how many. This is based off a suggestion from arieh. Thanks to him.
  • August 28, 2002 -
    • Changed formxml_e2node and nodelockreason to be correct for xmltrue situations. Why I was passing it $NODE makes no sense to me. Many thanks to him.
    • Oh yeah, made it easier to accept patches.. added an "apply this patch" button. This works with the applypatch opcode.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.