A defunct electronic music label from Cologne, Germany. See The Brotherhood of Structure.


Releases:

001  Structure - We are Structure
002  M:I:5 - Structuralism
         (reissued on Auftrieb)
003  The Sculpture
004  Twin Drive
005  Madonna 303 - Bass Signal
006  Vinyl Countdown - Cure EP
007  Vinyl Countdown - 5 paroles - the remixes
008  Madonna 303 - More than sex can say!
009  Planet Love - Planet of Love
         (there may also be a ltd. EP in pink vinyl pressed for a party in Cologne with this number)
010  Roland Casper - Warehouse EP
011  Burger Industries Vol.1
012  Burger Industries Vol.2
013  Mike Ink / Walker - Lovecore (2x12")
014  Longsleeve shirt
015  The Brotherhood of Structure - We Are Family EP
016  Jammin Unit - Kardeslik EP
017  The Sculpture
018  Jammin Unit / Walker / Gizz TV - South 2nd
CD1  Burger Industries
CD2  Structure - The Mixture
          (compilation CD packed with Stru-Fifteen)

A store which sells pretty nice clothing for young men. Though they make some ugly-ass plastic pants and whatnot, most of my stuff from them is button down shirts. Their shorts are nice too, and last for a long time. You can find this store in any mall, its easy to find as it has pillars in the style of the parthenon in the front of the store, check it out some time. (Currently being changed to Express For Men since it's owned by Express who also owns Bath and Body Works and a few other stores IIRC)

Struc"ture (?), n. [L. structura, from struere, structum, to arrange, build, construct; perhaps akin to E. strew: cf. F. structure. Cf. Construe, Destroy, Instrument, Obstruct.]

1.

The act of building; the practice of erecting buildings; construction.

[R.]

His son builds on, and never is content Till the last farthing is in structure spent. J. Dryden, Jr.

2.

Manner of building; form; make; construction.

Want of insight into the structure and constitution of the terraqueous globe. Woodward.

3.

Arrangement of parts, of organs, or of constituent particles, in a substance or body; as, the structure of a rock or a mineral; the structure of a sentence.

It [basalt] has often a prismatic structure. Dana.

4. Biol.

Manner of organization; the arrangement of the different tissues or parts of animal and vegetable organisms; as, organic structure, or the structure of animals and plants; cellular structure.

5.

That which is built; a building; esp., a building of some size or magnificence; an edifice.

There stands a structure of majestic frame. Pope.

Columnar structure. See under Columnar.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.