In the Cybersix world, the glowing green liquid that gives life to all Dr. Von Reichters genetically altered creations.

In the comic books by Carlos Meglia, it sort of replaces blood in all Von Reichter's creations, and Cybersix actually bites the necks of Fixed Ideas (creations of Von Reichters) and sucks out the sustenance like a vampire.
In the toned down, suitable for all ages animated TV show, Cybersix simply gives the Fixed Ideas a good whack to the head, killing them, and they disolve into a puff of smoke, leaving behind their clothes and (somehow) a glowing metal and glass vial of green liquid. I'm not entirly sure how this is suppost to work, but I like the first idea of neck-sucking better.

Sus"te*nance (?), n. [OF. sustenance, sostenance, soustenance: cf. L. sustenentia endurance. See Sustain.]

1.

The act of sustaining; support; maintenance; subsistence; as, the sustenance of the body; the sustenance of life.

2.

That which supports life; food; victuals; provisions; means of living; as, the city has ample sustenance.

"A man of little sustenance."

Chaucer.

For lying is thy sustenance, thy food. Milton.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.