Someone once told me not to expect an end because there is none. Then due to a bunch of stuff that happened which I will not waste your time dwelling upon here, I found myself telling others not to expect an end because there is none. And so it begins...

Welcome to the end of Everything. The End? Yes. The end. Or rather, one of the ends of Everything. Theoretically, any page which is the last page you land upon prior to the end of your session can be defined as the end of Everything, but only temporarily, unless you never return. Listen. You have to think fourth dimensionally. Not to do so is old school which would be a flawed way to think by design because school is making itself obsolete with all of this memorization. For example, take that elevator that's suddenly appeared in the corner over there by the thing made out of paper mache. Wait for it to kill you and it will, but tell Her Majesty "my god parted the sea, what can yours do?" and she will sing the Manifesto of Futurist Musicians offkey which you will find upsetting and morbid. However, if she swears An Oath to You you will love her forever, unless of course she doesn't.

We must leave that to Providence.

When all the stars go out at night, the most interesting place you've had sex will breathe a fading memory into your computer. I can remember back when grunge was still cool. I can remember ink in my pen. I can remember monkeys pounding out "Hamlet" until their fingers bled. I can remember summoning the daemons and casting out the false angels of no bickering. I can remember Skeptopotamus and World History thinking it out until the clock stroke midnight and October 9, 2000 began. Some called it the deathday but then the tenth came and went and those who didn't commit suicide became riders on the storm! Syntactic in their exuberance! Rabindranath Tagore and Robin Skelton caused the Open Source Wars but that didn't stop them. Go to seek revenge on General Wesc for trying to kill you and you will learn why my sister and the ants carry that weight from the egg council to the fabled Abbey Road of Suicide is Painless.

Reader, I want to kill you. According to the Mayan Calendar we were supposed to see the Daily Evil - Monday, September 18th! But we didn't! Why?! The Gorilla Escaped!!! This episode of Sesame Street has been brought to you today by the letter O and the number twelve. Who should play you in "Everything the Movie"? Who indeed? Julia Roberts? Tom Cruise? That guy who does the voice for Wishbone? That woman in the Barney costume? No matter who plays you, your character's cue will be "there's already a node about this, fool!" That will be your cue to turn bored into a Zip drive and cry out "No Nukes! No Nukes!" into your dishwasher. If you can read this... You know it's poetry. You know how to read to a child naked and petrified haiku. You know anal sex is just another way to say it with feeling.

"It is now safe to turn off your computer."




Other things that have an end include...

movies
2001: A Space Odyssey
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Abyss
Pretty In Pink
and Popeye (Thank God)

music
Cymbaline by Pink Floyd
The Soft Parade by The Doors
I am the Walrus by The Beatles
Modern Rock although Rock and Roll is here to stay
long songs that don't seem that long

Things that don't have an end include:

The Carlosian Dream Project:Interpretation
Red Dwarf