big daddy jeffro bodine
weeknight sound track
<= back : thursday 01:00 AM : forward =>





What? 1am already? HOW IN THE EFF DID THAT HAPPEN? Last you remember it was quarter till midnight. Disregard this bizarre feeling of lost time. IT'S NAKED THURSDAY! The pre-weekend is upon us now, it's time to get loose and kick back. You're on a mission, y'understand. You're in need of another beer. Somehow you've already accumulated five empty cans. This does not faze you, although it seems to make getting another beer more difficult. The floor seems a little bit more unsteady or maybe the normally cubic walls are a bit more of a rhombic trapezoid. Through the considerably narrow cone of your considerably impaired RADAR, you decide the kitchen is THIS WAY and that's where you should go because that's where the machine that keeps beer cold is located.

The subwoofer you bought for christmas all so many years ago thumps out nicely, a bass breadcrumb trail back to where the fun is being kept. Grab another brew and call a friend. Not just any friend, the kind that likes receiving the 1:30 AM drunken phone call. Dial. Chat. Laugh. Hang up. Head back to your comfy chair. You start beating your fists on the table in time with the music, cos DAYUM this is some good shit to match the strange thoughts in your poisioned brain.

01. BR5-49 - Me 'n Opie
02. Beastie Boys - Shadrach
03. Cornershop - Butter the Soul
04. Ween - Piss Up a Rope
05. Poe - Trigger Happy Jack
06. Bluebeats - In Heaven There Is No Beer
07. Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
08. Ol' Dirty Bastard - Rollin' Wit You
09. Bad Religion - American Jesus
10. Toots and the Maytals - 54-46 Was My Number
11. The Pharcyde - Ya Mama
12. Black Flag - TV Party Tonight
13. Beck - Sexx Laws
14. Public Enemy - Brother's Gonna Work It Out
15. Blackalicious - Chemical Calisthenics
16. Frank Zappa - Uncle Remus
17. Patsy Cline - Walkin' After Midnight



You've still got much more of the night to go.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.