I was instructed to node about things I know. I believe, that to some extent, I know about kissing. Not only do I know about it, I extremely enjoy it! (I also really enjoy a good hug, which in my opinion is a lost art, but we'll not get into that right now.)

I tend to be a very affectionate person, not only with a significant other, but also with friends, and in some rare instances, acquiantances. I would like to take this opportunity, therefore, to discuss the various types of kisses.

There is the friendly kiss. It's the kind of kiss that says "hey, it's good to see you". Not all people kiss their friends, I do...sue me. Then there is the infamous first kiss with a potential significant other. This kiss usually says "I am interested and would like to know more about you". Note: this kiss can be extremely exciting or extremely disappointing. It may take a while for your kissing styles to mesh. If at first you don't succeed...

Another type of kiss is the passionate kiss. This kiss can say a couple of things-1)I want to jump your bones, or 2)I don't want to jump your bones, but I want you to WANT to jump mine. This kiss can lead to a heavy make out session, sex, or an incredibly frustrated person.

Finally there is the kiss shared by two people who are completely in tune with each other. This is my personal favorite, although it has only happened to me once. This could be described as the perfect kiss. This kiss involves all of the 5 senses and some others that you can't even describe. It involves not only the physical body, but the heart and soul of both individuals. If you find someone whom you share this kind of kiss with, wrap your arms around them and don't let go. It's a rare, beautiful thing.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.