Warning: this recipe is somewhat experimental. Add sweetener to taste; add milk, water, or other liquid to obtain a proper batter consistency.
* Try substituting applesauce for egg (thanks for the idea Tem42!)
Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Combine the dry stuff together in a large mixing bowl: flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder.
- Combine oil and agave syrup in a separate bowl.
- Pour oil/agave into the flour mixture and stir until fully combined. The result looks like poo.
- Beat an egg and mix with the almond milk.
- Add almond milk and egg to the mixture. The result will look like mud.
- Prepare the brownie pan or bread pan by rubbing a thin layer of olive oil around the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and let it settle until the surface is mostly flat.
- Bake in the oven at 150°C for 40 minutes.
- After removing the pan, allow it to cool for 15 minutes.