First, clean the marijuana, taking care to get all of the stems and seeds out. Then, you have a couple of choices: you can either cannabalize a cigar for the paper, or you can take the cheap way out and buy so-called "blunt papers", which are usually nothing more than overpriced tobacco leaves. If you're going to take the second option, then there's not much else I can help you with, as it's about the same as rolling a joint. However, if you chose the first option, then read on....Step one is gutting the cigar. Take a razorblade or a sharp knife and slit down the center of the cigar, lengthwise. Then, carefully pull apart the cigar and remove the innards. You should be left with the cigar's outer shell, which I'll call the paper. The second step is to prepare the paper. Lick the paper, and get it very moist. Then, much like rolling a joint, fill the paper with your dope, and roll like normal. When you've got a nice, neat cylinder (or something close to a cylinder), dry the blunt out with a lighter. Run the flame up and down the blunt quickly, and make sure you don't set that bad boy on fire just yet. When the blunt is dry, spark that mutha up. Congratulations! Now you know how to prepare a favorite ghetto cuisine.