The deodorant of choice among teenage males. The Staff Of Life for smelly students, to quote the Emperor. Native to the British Isles. Seems identical to a product known as AXE in mainland Europe.

Lynx comes in a variety of scents which may seem similar to the untrained nose, but to the skilled nasophile they present a broad spectrum of aroma.

Tempest - Haven't seen this in ages. Could be discontinued. Can't remember what it smells like.

Oriental - Another of the forgotten fragrances. I have a vague recollection of a spicy smell.

Java - Probably the strongest odour. You can really smell the propanol.

Africa - My personal favourite. I am reliably informed that it smells like rhinoceros sweat.

Atlantis - Rather popular variety. Faint peachy odour.

Inca - Dull, inoffensive, workaday deodorant. Too feminine for my tastes.

Voodoo - Rather masculine smell. Instigated the famous advertising campaign (see below).

Apollo - Fruity. Deodorants should not be fruity. Avoid.

Phoenix - Almost indistinguishable from Atlantis. The cans have the same blue and white colour scheme as well. I suspect trickery afoot.

Gravity - This one's new. Smells a bit odd. Somehow manages to exude cyberpunk.

Lynx also claims, via advertising, to have an Effect. Although this effect is never explicitly stated, it seems to involve hot naked nubile lovin'. Empirical evidence for the Effect is, unfortunately, lacking.

Research is proceeding.