Knott's Camp Snoopy is the former name of the amusement park located directly in the middle seven acres of the Mall of America in Bloomington, MN (near the Twin Cities). The current name is The Park at MOA. It was previously managed by the Cedar Fair Limited Partnership which owns nearby (within 15 minutes drive) Valleyfair! Amusement Park. The owners of the Mall believed that they could operate the amusement park themselves and decided to not renew the management contract with Cedar Fair. Unfortunately, this meant that the amusement park lost its licensing rights to Peanuts characters. However, they have recently signed a contract to gain licensing rights to Nickelodeon characters (which are also available at Paramount Parks). The Park at MOA contains 25 rides and attractions geared toward the general family, not towards thrill seekers. It currently holds the title of largest indoor themed amusement park. It also allows the Mall of America to claim title to the Largest Shopping/Entertainment complex in the world.

The Park at MOA's major rides:

All of Cedar Fair's parks (except Valleyfair!) have a smaller version of Knott's Camp Snoopy appropriately named Camp Snoopy. These feature many children's rides which can be found in Knott's Camp Snoopy.