I'm in class right now, taking exams. I figured noding took precedence over exams, so here I am. Yesterday, my friend Michael came to my house in his 1977 Firebird formula, with a 400ci engine, with 400lbs of torque. We went rock climbing, which is always good, and then went to his house.

Upon arrival, he uncovered the 74 Firebird esperi sitting in the driveway. We looked at it, and talked about the problems with it. He promptly told me his dad might want to sell it. Needless to say, we continued the conversation after we cleaned all the saliva off the car, after I drooled on it for a few minutes.

Specifications:

  • 350ci engine
  • 309(?) rear end differential
  • 15 inch rims
  • Newly restored engine.
  • Body in poor condition.

    It's a project car, drool drool. Needs a new starter. Michael says, "I wouldn't pay more than... 1300 I think..." Promptly my head exploded from the rush of blood as I imagined myself driving this beautiful machine, newly restored body and black paint job, down the road with the wind at my back...

    His dad might not sell... In which case I will probably go on a binge... : (((( : ))))

    Firebird

    Also while looking at a junk lot, a hugh redneck female stepped out of her house to tell us, "Fellers! You gon' git dawwwg bit. That's none of yo business son. You gon' haf to cum back tumorra, i spose." I wanted to beat her...