Even before finding this awesome site, I have always been interested in writing. I took an interest in writing since elementary school, and had never lost that interest. Of course, I had to learn how to read, write, and speak two languages at once, plus a third later on, but that did not hinder my interest. English has always fascinated me. At its elementary level, it is a very easy language to learn, contrary to what many would say. Once you get further, however, skill becomes a necessity if one desires to express oneself elegantly and gracefully. Russian, on the other hand, requires skill at both elementary levels and higher.

So there I was, a new member of E2, and the entire keyboard in front of me. What to write? Theology was a topic of choice, of course. But I also remembered a childhood interest that never really left me: sci-fi. I had created an entire universe in my early teens, but that world had come and gone, and I basically had to start from scrap. I began to write some sci-fi on E2.

One day (today), it hit me. This audience, the audience of E2, is just a valid readership as any other. The difference is that I do not get paid for having my material read. A true writer, though, writes for the joy of writing, and if in that joy he/she gets paid, good for them! I, too, strive towards that goal. Let's get back to the point. Since becoming a member of E2, I have been developing a sci-fi universe, and just today have decided to call it the Star Kingdom. I know it sounds very unoriginal, but the name is purposeful. This, along with technical, historical, and other types of information will be brought to light on this site, which I consider to be the home of Star Kingdom. I consider this to be a proud home. I've already written several nodes based on this universe, the titles of which I will not disclose to avoid any "nodevertising," and I thought it necessary to start an index node where I will show all my nodes pertaining to this universe. This node will be continuously updated, of course.  

I think this is a fine and excellent audience for such a fictional universe. This is not to say that I am bestowing grace to allow E2ers to read my work, but that my work will be graced to be read by intelligent and talented people. Whether this "Star Kingdom" project will ever be on the shelves of bookstores, I do not know. What I do know, however, is that I look forward to having you read it here, because I wouldn't share it first anywhere else.

Blessings.