I was back at my parents' house in Florida. There were two brown cows in the back yard. Apparently, these were internet cows, and actually plugged directly into a network. One of them was upset about its internet access for some reason, and walked down to the water retention. At first, my brother's Altima was parked down there, and the cow started pushing it with its head. I looked at the car again, and it was an old Ford something.

I got a very long network cable, and put one of my hubs just outside the screen door to the pool area. I plugged it in using the outlet on the side of the house. (I had to put the power cable under the doormat, so people wouldn't trip. The power cable was a lot longer in my dream than reality.) I remember thinking to myself that it would be a good idea to put the hub in a ziplock bag, and then poke and tape holes on the sides for the cables. I never got around to it.

We eventually coaxed the cow back into the yard. Whether we got it hooked back up to the internet, I don't know. Time shifted into another dream that I can't really remember.


Noder's Note: The retention is basically a tremendous grassy hole in the ground spanning about twelve half-acre lots long, and 8 or 9 wide. Sometimes it contains a little bit of water. If it rains for a week, we'd have a lake. Cars shouldn't be down there to begin with.