I'm such a prolific filmmaker I hardly know where to begin! My earliest appearance in the IMDB is way back in 1955, directing The Indiscreet Mrs. Jarvis for television. A bit of a hiatus followed, interrupted only by Fade-In in 1968, Death of a Gunfighter in 1969, The Challenge in 1970 and The Barking Dog in 1978, but then the dam burst and work began coming at me almost faster than I could deal with it! In 1980 I directed a movie and two television shows - Gypsy Angels, Fun and Games and City of Fear. Resting up after that marathon I directed an episode of Moonlight in 1982 and helped patch up David Lynch's work on the nigh-mythical extended television version of Dune. In 1985 I worked on Stitches, two episodes of MacGuyver and Paladin of the Lost Hour, a Twilight Zone episode. 1986 saw Let's get Harry and the TV movie Dalton: Code of Vengeance II while 1987 was another year that almost wore me out completely - Morgan Stewart's Coming Home, Ghost Fever, Appointment with Fear and Riviera for the television. In 1988 I took it relatively easy - directing only one film, I Love N.Y., but the '90s would see me really hitting my stride. In 1989 I took credit off Dennis Hopper's back for Backtrack and also headed the US version of Ganheddo, taking a career high to also fulfil an invitation to direct an episode of The Simpsons, The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular!

Take a breath now, 'cause we're only about halfway through.

What hey, let's step up the pace a bit.
1990: Shrimp on the Barbie, the TV version of The Guardian.
1991: TV movie The Owl, Bloodsucking Pharaohs in Pittsburgh.
1992: TV version of Thunderheart, airline version of Scent of a Woman and television shows Bay City Story and Fatal Charm.
1993: Solar Crisis, TV movie Call of the Wild and the TV edit of Rudy.
1994: The Birds II: Land's End and While Justice Sleeps, TV movies both.
1995: The O.J. Simpson Story, Raging Angels and the TV edit of Heat.
1996: Hellraiser IV.
1997: Firehouse, Burn Hollywood Burn, An Alan Smithee Film, Le Zombi de Cap-Rouge and Sub Down.
1998: Illusion Infinity and the airline version of Meet Joe Black.
1999: To Light the Darkness.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! I also write, produce, and have even acted in a couple of films!

Producing: 1981, Student Bodies.
Writing: I Love N.Y., Ganheddo and Illusion Infinity, a trio of jobs I had multiple roles in, The Horror Show in 1989, filling in for those wacky Raimi brothers on The Nutt House in 1989 and The Frozen Hell, released just this year!
My acting repertoire is slim but potent: in 1989 I played an engineer in Blades; in 1996 I played a Man in Black in Flynn, and also this year I played Dr. Jones in the optimistically-named Mutantes verdes fritos: Anarquia radioactiva, coming soon to a theater near you!

One last note - I was also the production designer in Notes from the Attic in 1993.

I would stay here to chat, but the studio is sending some accountants down here to check out my current project and I've got to make sure everything's up to my trademark snuff! See you in the movies!