I am getting married in 2 months.
His hands are warm, demanding, and very sure.
They slide down my sides, to my back, cupping my ass just before he slips my pants off...

I love my fiancé with all my heart.
...Now I can feel his stubble scratching at my throat- first hard and scratchy, then warm, wet and sensual as he kisses and licks at the delicate skin there...

I want to have his babies.
...Now his hands are pulling my shirt off over my head, leaving trails of heat on my belly where he touched me. He sits up, leaning back as he undoes his pants. In the dark I can just barely make out the grin on his face as he looks down at me. Pants on the floor, he climbs back on top of me, pausing...

I am always completely honest with my fiancé .
...and he plunges into me; hot and hard, every inch sending my mind further away. Then Brad's mouth is on mine and I am no longer a mere human. I am a nymph, I am a goddess. This loving, this incessant mingling of our souls, is all I exist for. I have no name...

He knows that I love him.
...the darkness is lit with ecstacy as I stifle a cry, and he groans softly- neither of us wants to be heard. And then, in those soft moments of afterglow, I remember my name and his...

My fiancé's name is John.
...I kiss the bite marks on Brad's shoulders softly, and we embrace to sleep in his twin sized bed.
In the morning I am driving the 2 hours home to John anyway.