Today was a day of rest.

Projectile Vomit

Yesturday I felt quite ill. I was a good boy and attended all of my classes and attended the design review of the project I am on, but the sum of that karma deposit did nothing to help me physically.

I wanted nothing more than to be at home and in bed. I was exhausted and my stomach hurt to the touch. I was hot then cold and I was sweating all over. Traffic was god-awful, and I decided a little over ¼ of the way to take the side streets.

This was a good move on my part because at one point I burped wrong and pulled over with a refreshing sense of urgency. Projectile vomit. Six times and for fifteen minutes. You never knew how cruel other motorists can be until they roll down their windows, honk and laugh at the poor guy barfing his guts up onto 50th and Lyndale.

After an hour-and-a-half commute I made it home and went to bed. This sets the stage for today.

Sleepy Time

Throughout most of the day all I did was sleep. I missed class. I didn't even call into work. I just slept. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

I still felt aweful. I took a shower and began noding stuff I had meant to node for a couple of months.

Nobody Likes Meta Standards on e2

I found out the hard way that nobody likes standards proposals on e2. Even when they are worded loosly and presented in a clean manner...

Oddly enough, everybody just seemed to love the idea of: ERFC: Kanji Write-Ups; but everybody seemed to hate and loath the idea behind it: Everything Request for Comments. I guess even worse was making a pre-mature Everything Request for Comments Metanode. Needless to say, this has adversly affected my noding libido.

I am going to start noding Kanji over this next week and hope that people will start seeing how useful noding conventions can be...or, not.

CHHUUURRRUUUCHH!

God must hate me because I get sick after finally getting my girlfriend to give up that silly addiction to her "bible study" Friday nights. You know, the one where she goes out with her friends to sing Karoke and eats dinner and leave me deserted in the name of God? No, no...not just once or twice a month. Every damned Friday.

God must all want us to sing Karoke.