I was forced out of my job today. I had just discovered that I really quite enjoyed working there.
You see at my former job some interesting people were working alongside me which made the shittier* moments of working in a bar glide by, to mention a few:

A martial arts master who is training in a secret martial arts style called iron ox preying mantis (Go-on put it in Google you won’t find much!) (node appearing shortly!) He is a kitchen porter to give him the required muscle type and stance (and because he likes to sing songs about hating paedophiles while he works, (lets put him in the kitchen out of the way.))

A recently qualified dentist who was saving enough money to go to Bolivia so he could do charity work. Good luck, have you learnt Spanish yet?

A gay doctor who hates medicine and is going to be the most qualified personal trainer in London ‘Dr Ken; medical speciality: ‘sit-ups’

An Italian Satanist who perpetually tried to convert me to his religion (once he found out I knew so much about it. Thank You Everything2.) He could also persuade almost any girl to sleep with him. It was that ten percent who were immune to hypnosis that were the trouble…

These synopses are a terrible injustice to the people they represent. Each and every one of them is fucked up in there own endearing way. I wish them all well in their future endeavours.

Goodbye!

* Microsoft Word corrects ‘more shitty’ to ‘shittier’. Well they of all people should know.