I have had the pleasure of visiting Bryn Mawr on two seperate occasions, and I found them all quite friendly and attractive. Did I mention friendly?

We toured Philidelphia, at least the portion of it that was within walking distance of the train station, with a few representatives of that school the last time I was there, and we went into some store. It looked from the front like one of those trendy Gadzooks, Spencers-type places. Then we went to the back of the store.

Aisle upon aisle of dildos

I guess I should've expected it in a store close to an all-women's school, but that's just something that you don't come away from un-traumatized. It's like some macabre trophy room, where instead of the heads of fierce animals on the wall, they have giant, veiny penises.

Crazy

Horny

College Women

But I kid the Mawrtyrs. I could say the same thing about the girls at nearby Swarthmore college. When we performed there last year, somebody threw a bra on stage. If there's anything you can do to boost the confidence of a bunch of guys singing on stage, THAT is it.

Anyway, the group who has hosted us, the Night Owls, has always been really kind and very hospitable. They always throw a good party, too. If you go, I'm sure you'll have a good time. Just don't forget your dildo.