This is an excellent recipe my mom taught me. It's cheap, tasty, and versitile. Also, it's pretty tough to mess up. Here's what you need:

1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 can tuna/chicken/beef/any other pre-cooked meat.. even baby meat, if you can get it. You want about 1/4-1/2 lb.
1/4 cup frozen peas
1/5 lb of Velveeta. This is about an inch-thick slice. You can substitute with any cheese you like, as long as it'll melt.
Enough noodles for all the people you want to serve. 4 big hands-full (yes, hands-full!) usually suit me. One oven, preheated to 400 degrees.

Cook the noodles like you would any other time. Also, put the frozen peas in one cream-of-mushroom-soup-can full of boiling water and heat them up. While these are going, in a deep serving dish (about 6"x6"x4" or larger) dump the can of mushroom soup, the meat, and the Velveeta. Stir it up good to smooth out the can-shaped lump of soup stuff. Once the noodles are about ready to be strained, dump the peas, water and all, into the dish with the other stuff. Now strain the noodles and mix them into the serving dish. Once it's all throuroughly mixed up, you can put some grated cheese on top if you like that kind of thing. (I'm a cheese-a-holic.) Put it in the oven, uncovered, at 400 degrees for twenty minutes or until it's boiling uniformly and the noodles on top are a little cripsy. Even though it's listed in the ingredients, the oven does NOT go into the serving dish. It is very large and heavy, and will probably try to kill you if you piss it off!

This recipe serves 4 normal people, so it'll satisfy about 2 college guys. (P.S. Just kidding about the baby meat. Or am i...?)