This reminds me of a funny joke I played on my little (8 yr. old) brother the other day. I took two paper cups and wrote on cup A "The writing on cup B is FALSE and there is not a dollar under cup B," and on cup B, "The writing on cup A is TRUE and there is not a dollar under cup B," (TRUE and FALSE in all-caps to impress the credulous, just like GOD in the Bible) and told little Freddy that I had placed a dollar under just one of the cups and if he picked the right cup he could keep it but if not he would be taken out of his gifted-and-talented math class and put back with the normals. He got excited and went off talking to himself and drawing diagrams and generally acting like a cute little gifted kid when you give 'em a chance to show off, and five minutes later ran back and pointed to cup B. Whereupon I took my dollar from where I had left it under cup A, and bought an ice cream cone and ate it in front of him as the tears rolled down his face. "But... I saw the dollar sticking out under cup A," he started yammering, as soon as his sobbing subsided enough to allow speech, "I just picked B because it had to be B." I just shook my head sadly and then looked at him and said here's a related problem you might find interesting and I gave him a piece of paper, on one side it said "How do you keep a normal busy? (over)" and on the other side it said "How do you keep a normal busy? (over)" he looked at it and flung it at me and ran to his room.

This is a work of fiction, intended only to dramatize the the "general problem" described by /dev/joe at the end of the last writeup.