We all know what he looks like but, the mysteries surrounding the true identity of this so called 'Webster_1913' abound. One popular 'urban legend' recants the tale of Webster_1913's beginnings.

"Some say he once lived in northern Ohio until a beautiful girl trod on his heart and sent him bumping across the world in search of a way to fill that empty space where his heart used to be. They say that thats how he learned so much. He just replaced the spot in his life that used to be love with the mad gathering of knowledge that has since obsessed his life."

-Gary Busey from his book "Some people are good, some are bad"

Rumors abound about those days on the road. One tall tale tells of his involvement in a 'secret' war with Mexico. One other famous speculation places him as a branch on the same family tree as Eli Whitney, however there is still no proof as to the truth these ridiculous trivialities. This is not to say that he didn't have his real problems, whether they were in the courts of china or in the world’s largest underground network of caves (We all know what happened that fate encrusted new years eve). Whatever the case, Webster_1913 has finally dropped out of the public eye, and into our hearts.

No one knows how old he was when he decided to stop traveling. One day he just up and left the road behind, with a whole lot of memories and quite a few more ideas. That’s how we came to know him. The lover; The fighter; The node writer... Webster_1913.