A long long time ago, in a galaxy far away, when I used to be a Christian and attend church on a regular basis, it was impossible to get any action.

Now, let me clarify that: as a Good Christian Boy I (at the time) planned to stay a virgin until marriage. But that didn't mean I didn't want to do a little bit of making out. Hey, Christians make out too, it happens.

I think that it's entirely possible that the sexual frustration was one of the main contributing factors toward my atheism. But that's not my point. My point is this:

Christian girls dug non-Christian guys. I was a strong, practicing Christian with strong, practicing Christian friends, and yet I (and many of the other boys at my church) found the girls completely disinterested in other Christians. The girls were practicing a tactic that I refer to as "missionary dating".

They'd meet a boy at their public school who wasn't particularly religious, start dating them, start making out (and possibly more) with them, drag them to church, help them to find Jesus--and then completely lose interest after the initial rush of luring them to Christianity with their kisses and flirtatious touches.

What's the lesson here?

Sexuality can be used to lure men into anything--even Christianity.