I don't really know what you're complaining about, the enter key is right beside the delete key...

anyways,
Both these windows annoyances can be solved
  • To remove the confirmation dialog box:
    Right click your recycle bin, hit Properties, and deselect the box that says "Display Delete Confirmation"
  • To bypass the recycle bin, and actually delete the file:
    You can hold shift while you delete it.
  • Or, If you want this by default, check the box in your Recycle Bin property sheet that says "Do not move files to the recycle bin, remove files immediately when deleted."

Now pressing one button will instantly and permanently delete your file.


semprini:
"Windows 95 came to pass, and now your 'deleted' files go to the recycle bin. Once you empty the recycle bin, it's gone for good"
I think you're missing something here...
There's nothing mysterious about the recycle bin.. When you delete something, it's copied to \recycled and then deleted.
Windows still just overwrites the first character in the file's directory entry (not FAT)... so undelete still works (use setver)... In fact, you're twice as likely to successfully undelete something, as you have 2 deleted copies...

and btw: undelete shipped with more than just 6.2... I'm pretty sure it's been around since 4.0...