The Babylon 5 Project

Babylon Station 4

Babylon Staiton 4 was the largest of the stations built as part of the Babylon Project by the Earth Alliance after the Earth-Minbari War. Built on a tremendous budget, it was completed in 2254. 24 hours after becoming operational, however, it disappeared.

Location

    Sector 14, Grid Epsilon

Specifications

    Type

      O'Neill-class habitable space station, two counter-rotating sections

    Length

      *CLASSIFIED*

    Mass

      *CLASSIFIED*

    Operational date

      *CLASSIFIED*

    Communications ID Code

      0010835-081677 (declassified)

Personnel

    Construction Supervisor

      Major Krantz

    Earth Force/Administration

      *CLASSIFIED*

Addendum

    There is a leaked report that Babylon 4 reappeared at its original location in Sector 14 in 2258, 4 years after its disappearance. The crew on board were recovered, and then it disappeared later again. Sector 14 has since been declared off-limits.

    Rumors persist that Babylon 4 disappeared into a time-space rift, and is being pulled into the future by an unknown entity known as "The One" for use in a great war.

    Addendum, Aug-2260: Discovered that in 2254, the White Star stopped a Shadow attack on Babylon 4, and then was taken through time by Ranger One (Jeffrey Sinclair) to the last Shadow War, to be used as a base of operations against the Shadows.

    According to Minbari history, the station was destroied 1000 years previous to the construction of the station.

The Babylon Project continued with the construction of the last of the Babylon Stations, Babylon Station 5 or Babylon 5.