"I am Wesley Willis. I can rawk. I can rawl. I can whoop a horse's ass, and that is what I am going to do all the time. That's the way it is and that's the way it's gonna be. Rock and roll will never die. Scream, Dracula, Scream! C'mere and bump my head. Bump my head. Yeah, you! Bump my head. Come up here and saw "rawk" and bump my head and make me act crazy and clown and act like a goddamn fool. WHOOOOOOAH! Pick out your coffin because I'm coming after yo' ass! That's jus' a rock and roll song, it is not about me getting violent. You do not have to pick out your coffin because I'm not coming after yo' ass. Jesus would never get shot, and I would never shoot Jesus in the ass. Should I let that demon whoop up on me with profanity and shit and make me freak out? Yes or no? Yes or no, yes or no, you can come and suck my doberman's ween! Yeah, suck my dick, Dirty Harry. Go ahead punk, make my day! I love ya, but I love ya like a ghetto bird. Go love on a girl and don't love on me, cuz I'm not yo' gay bird but I love ya. Am I going to have a joyride tonight? Or am I going to have a torturehellride? Oh, shut up. Shut up. Shut the fuck up...I love you." (Composite of memorable quotes from Wesley at a show in Nashville)