A card based drinking game.

Best played with 5 people, but it can be played with more. For the first round deal the whole deck of cards (without jokers) to everyone.

Some random person goes first. They put down a card, face up. The next person has to put down the same card or higher. If someone plays the same card as the person before, the next person is skipped and has to drink. If someone can't play a card they are skipped and have to drink. You can play doubles, triples etc. Any double beats any single etc.

3s and 7s are special cards. 7s are social - anytime someone plays a 7 everyone drinks. If someone plays a 3 all of the cards are removed and the person who plays the 3 plays another card.

If no one is able to play on a card, and it goes back around to the person who played it, all of the cards are cleared and that person plays again. The first person to go out of cards is the president, the next person is the vice president, the next the secretery, then next the shithead, and the last the asshole. (if there are more than 5 there are many secreteries)

The president is allowed to make a rule for the next round. If the same person is president for sevral rounds in a row their get to make new rules and have the old ones stay. Otherwise the rule ends at the next round.

Also the president and the asshole trade two cards. The asshole give the president his two best cards, the president gives the asshole any cards he wants. The VP and shithead trade one card in the same manner.

While playing anyone higher in the chain then you can tell you to drink or tell you not to drink. It can be countermeanded by someone higher then them.