12,000,000 - Number of Cypress Hill albums sold worldwide.
40 - Average number of bags of weed thrown on stage during a Cypress Hill concert.
1 - Number of times Cypress Hill was invited to Saturday Night Live.
1 - Number of times Cypress Hill smoked out on Saturday Night Live.

Perhaps the most controversial Rap band ever, Cypress Hill is the "face" of Marijuana. Cypress Hill publicly supports smoking dope and admits to both smoking and growing it. They smoke weed before, during and after concerts, they smoke in public places, they smoke on TV shows during interviews. They are constantly under pressure from the police, however they still manage to go about their activities and broadcast their message - their message simply being, "Smoking dope is good. Smoke dope when you want, how you want... and share some with us." Every Cypress Hill song has at least some sort of a reference to intoxication, if it is not directly about smoking it. A few songs, such as Roll It Up, Light It Up, Smoke It Up, High Times, Hits from the Bong etc. could even be used to learn how to smoke weed.

The band consists of four members, B-Real, Sen Dog, Muggs and Bobo. Cypress Hill started rapping in B-Real's garage back in 1989, however they were not found by the record companies until 1991, when they released their first self titled album. Since then they have been pleasing fans and pissing off anti-drug campaigners. They have sold over twelve million records, gone triple platinum and become a rap legend. They have toured with Rage Against the Machine, Chemical Brothers, Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dog and many more.

Cypress Hill is currently working on another album, however they will not release any information on when or what their new album will be.