user since
Fri Aug 26 2005 at 02:43:14 (18.6 years ago )
last seen
Sun Oct 30 2005 at 19:58:41 (18.5 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
To share, in first and third person, the accounts of the Blackbeard
specialties
Chronicles
Send private message to Blackbeard

Generally considered the penultimate in troublemaking, packaging and distribution, codename Blackbeard recently released his talents to the internet venue in a no-holds-barred extravaganza. The man only known in legend, Blackbeard spent a suprisingly large allotment of his life at sea, working on a British reenactment frigate, which he stole late in his career as reenactment boatswain. Rising to the ranks, his band of ragtag gruff-yet-lovable misfits became a fearsome naval force in the early 90's. Considered a oceanic triviality by the United States and British navy, an attempt to capture him was largely ignored due to the fiscal infeasiability. He continued to plague modern shipping lines for the simple reason that nobody really believes a seventeenth century frigate flying the Jolly Roger ever actually makes a living raping, pillaging and plundering, as became Blackbeard's motto. His real name(s?) are also an enigma, as his exploits traverse many fields of adventuring. Whether the name is a collective effort of several extraordinanry men or the work of one man is unknown, and unfortunately, another story. This is Blackbeard, and until we know more, just Blackbeard.