Also an Improv game in which one actor sits in a chair and is prohibited from moving. All other actors take turns, One at a time, acting out scenes that have some significance in the chair'd actor's life, in a random chronological order. By the end of a (sucessful) game, a charicter with traits shaped by the events of his/her life has been developed.

The chair'd actor gives some feedback, but its mostly the other guys that form the meat of the game.

For example:

A non-chair'd actor would come up and say something like "Oh my god Billy, her leg is bleeding and you can see the bone!! AHHHH!", thus taking the role of a childhood friend and establishing circumstances.

It is now established that the chair'd actor's name is Billy, and a traumatic event (some chick's leg being mauled in from of him) took place when he was young

.

At this point another actor may come up to the stage and flash forward several years and take the role of the chair'd actor's mother with a FuXoRed leg.

(It could be his teacher, a classmate, his pet iguana, whatever.)

She might say something like "IT'S YOUR FAULT I HAVE A CHRONICLY MESSED UP LEG YOU HORRIBLE SON!!", which would then (possibly) leave an emotional scar that could be exploited by a later actor, and so on.

At the end of the game, Billy is a charicter if not with depth, then at least one with a mother with a fucked up leg.